This morning, I was on a roll. I started putting together a 3D space in After Effects mixing actual 3D buildings made up from collaged photographs and 2D images of sky, ground, metal towers and cranes.
Then I added the 2D Airship I built yesterday, created a roving camera, and animated both.
I worked all day, and it is still barely a simple test with outrageously fast movements, but I think the result gives an idea of the possibilities once the Airship is also built in 3D and the cityscape is fleshed out:
Then I added the 2D Airship I built yesterday, created a roving camera, and animated both.
I worked all day, and it is still barely a simple test with outrageously fast movements, but I think the result gives an idea of the possibilities once the Airship is also built in 3D and the cityscape is fleshed out:

No comments:
Post a Comment