Yesterday, I put together a test control room using the first picture Randy shot of "The Leader" in front of a green screen:
The final 3D room would be curved, the background skies would move and the cranes be animated, the camera would pan and dolly, all the wheels, dials and levers would be functional and animated, smoke would come out of the steam clocks, etc… This is pretty much the baroque antithesis of "Jasper Morello"… What do you guys think? Is it too much?
Today, I put together a Test Exterior view of the corresponding section of the ship. I kept it simple, using just a couple of Searchlights and Steamhorns, and cool in color for contrast:
Then, after getting the rest of the pictures and video from Randy, I added a couple of characters and a close up armillary sphere to the interior control room scene:
The final 3D room would be curved, the background skies would move and the cranes be animated, the camera would pan and dolly, all the wheels, dials and levers would be functional and animated, smoke would come out of the steam clocks, etc… This is pretty much the baroque antithesis of "Jasper Morello"… What do you guys think? Is it too much?
Today, I put together a Test Exterior view of the corresponding section of the ship. I kept it simple, using just a couple of Searchlights and Steamhorns, and cool in color for contrast:
Then, after getting the rest of the pictures and video from Randy, I added a couple of characters and a close up armillary sphere to the interior control room scene:



No comments:
Post a Comment