Monday, September 8, 2014

Post 17: The Look of the Characters

   Thinking of a colorful crazed "United States of the World Leader, I just did a few test shots wearing an antique jacket and Band Leader cap I got from eBay a while ago, old boots and a few accessories. I would love some Hitler riding pants with that, and a lot more medals. At other times, he could wear a helmet and goggles. Wondering about an eye patch… I also have wooden legs and arm… He could be half blown up in an attack and survive amputated… 
  My lighting is awful, but it's just a test. Is that too much for you guys?





    I just got on eBay a pair of antique gold bullion Peruvian Navy épaulettes that should complete the outfit nicely:


   That would put us a long way from the Jasper Morello silhouette look. The interior of the "Oval Office" would be just as baroque, like a Curiosities Cabinet. The red Gramophone and a lot of my stuff could be used as a props. The world outside could be more stylized, with some detailed areas for close up shots. The oval office could be at the top of a tall tower, with a mast where an electric airship could dock and take "The Leader" places. Land transportation could be a special train propelled with a smoking aircraft engine and a wooden prop.
   What do you think? Is it too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment